● 2009年“移动通信增值业务网络智能化技术及应用”项目 获国家科技进步二等奖；
● 2009年、2010年连续两年荣获 “浙江省软件杰出人才”称号；
Mr. Liao Jianxin
Mr Liaojianxin was born in year 1965. As founder of EBUPT, Mr Liao is awarded as “Changjiang Scholar” by Ministry of Education, and he is also the professor of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Doctoral Supervisor, and Director of Network Intelligence Research Center in BUPT. Had been Engaged in theory and application research and develop over communication value-added service and supporting system for many years, Mr Liao had led 18 nation-level or ministry-level scientific research projects, and approached a series of creative scientific research achievements in the area of Mobile Intelligent Network, Broadband Intelligent network and service network intelligence. He acquired Second Prize of National Science and Technology Advancement for twice, and First Prize of province or ministry for 4 times. As the first originator, Mr Liao has applied for 46 national Patents for Inventions, in which 25 items have been authorized. As first author, he issued 5 monographs. And Mr Liao also published near 300 papers on domestic or oversea academic periodicals and meetings, in which more than 130 items has been collected by SCI and EI.
● In 2003, EB’s mobile IN technology was awarded top prize of “Science and Technology Award” by China Institute of Communications. In 2004 acquired the Second Prize of National Science and Technology Advancement. In 2005, it was elected as Important Technical Invention in Information Industry. In 2006, it was awarded First Prize of Science and Technology Advancement by Education Ministry.
● Be honored as National Outstanding Youth.
● Be elected in New Century Talent Supporting Project by education ministry.
● Be elected as National Excellent Postdoctoral.
● Be elected as one of “Ten Leading Men” of China Software Industry in 2005.
● Be awarded “Science & Technology Award for Chinese Youth”.
● Be elected as “Technological Innovation Excellent Staff of Information Industry” in 2006.
● Be selected into state-level candidate of “the New Century National Hundred, Thousand and Ten Thousand Talent Project ” in 2006.
● Be awarded “Technology New Star” of Hangzhou in 2008.
● Be awarded as “Changjiang Scholar” by Ministry of Education.
● In 2009, EB’s “Mobile Value-added Service Network Intelligent Technology and Application” project won the top prize of “Science and Technology Award” by China Institute of Communications.
● Be elected as “Excellent Talent of Software Industry” in Zhejiang Province.